The Children and Families Act was implemented in September 2014. It details how schools will meet the needs of children with special educational needs and disabilities. Norfolk Children's Services publish their 'Local Offer' and our school has its own 'Information Report' setting out what we offer at Browick.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Norfolk's local offer
- Norfolk's local offer - leaflet for parents
- Browick's Information Report
- Special Educational Needs Regulations
- Browick's Teaching & Learning Policy
- Browick provision map for SEND
- Leafletfor parents of children in our specialist resource base for language
- Wymondham Cluster SEND policy
- Equality Act Guidance
- Brochure for our specialist resource base (SRB) for speech and language.
- LDC SRB policy.
- Wymondham Cluster SEND leaflet for parents.
- Norfolk SEND partnership: Information, Advice and Support Service Newsletter
- LINKS date poster for 2018-2019
- LINKS group leaflet December 2018
- Speech and language therapy drop in leaflet- October to December 2018