If like us you love a good old pudding you might be interested in this from our school meals service....
As part of our celebrations for National School Meals Week (12th-16th November) this year, four high-profile, Norfolk-based Chefs have kindly shared with us their versions of ‘School Meal Classics’ and we thought they are too good not to share with you!
Please see attached delicious recipes for Cornflake Tart, Floating Islands, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Raspberry Jam Steamed Sponge. I must say that they are not likely to be school food compliant based on the liberal use of sugar and cream!
Our school is collecting tokens for the EDP Books for Schools scheme.
Tokens can be found in the EDP and Evening News from today until Saturday 8th December. Each token collected counts towards free books for our school library
- with the chance to win an extra £2,500 worth of books for the schools who collect the most tokens.
There will be collection boxes in school this week. Please start sending in your tokens asap!
|School Immunisation Team Nasal ’flu vaccination|
It Is Flu Season Again……………
A Message from the Norfolk Immunisation Team
- The flu nasal spray is now being offered to all children from Reception to Year 5.
Did You Know
- School age children are “Super Spreaders” of the flu virus
What You Can Do
- School will give you the paper information
- Please read
- Complete the consent form in ink
- Please ensure you tick either the yes or no box
- Return this to school before the date stamped on the letter
How Will This Help
- By protecting your child this will stop the spread of the flu virus to;
- School staff
- And the tiny members of your family
- Contact us on 01603 779390 or firstname.lastname@example.org